Visual Ribbon Editor 1.0 Beta
- Connect to CRM Online or On-Premise (on-premise should work but hasn't been tested)
- Edit entity ribbons or application ribbons.
- View a preview of the ribbon while editing as it will look in CRM.
- Add new custom buttons to existing groups.
- Add new custom groups to existing tabs.
- Define button text, tooltip, images. and appearance.
- Define button actions, enable rules, and display rules.
- Hide system buttons.
- Quickly save the ribbon back to CRM
- When clicking "remember connection" in the connection dialog it will save your password to an xml file on disk in plain text (do not use this checkbox if you don't want your password stored on disk)
- Connecting to on-premise CRM has not been tested.
- IFD or claims-based authentication is not supported.
- Setting the sequence of buttons in a custom group does not always work (will sometimes be in wrong order in CRM)