Visual Ribbon Editor (1.2.1001.1)
Visual Ribbon Editor 1.2.1001.1
- Ability to hide currently selected tab
- Password in the connection file is now being encrypted
- Esc and Enter keyboard keys are now supported in all dialogs
- Extended width of Prefix and Id fields in New Button and New Group dialogs
- Minor UI enhancements for Hide Button button
- Minor UI enhancements for View XML button and dialog
- File/assembly versioning for executable file
- Existing plain-text password will be automatically encrypted during first run. Password is encrypted in the current user context. Only threads running under the current user context can read the password.
- When you unhide previously hidden tab, it may not show up in Visual Ribbon Editor. You will need to save and reopen the entity from the server to make the tab accessible again.
- You may get client script errors in CRM application if you hide all tabs for an entity or application page
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.